Wednesday, September 3, 2008

habits

salam!


having a goal in mind might seem easy at first glance, but when i think about it, it's actually a pretty hard task for me. i have too many goals swirling around in my head....it's too hard to just pick one and be specific about it. my ideas and goals are too general for that. plus, having a specific goal in mind will mean that i will have to have a systematic way of achieving that goal. even though i love to plan things and think about what i will need to realize those plans, i like to wing it....


i would love to use technology more in my life. i'm not computer savvy like my younger sister, but i can handle my own. actually, i think that technology is pretty fun and interesting. it's amazing seeing what human beings can come up with......i'm really looking forward to the flikr mashups, the wikis and youtube....especially youtube!!! :)


ndawa
africa 4 eva....

No comments: