Friday, September 12, 2008

librarything

salam!

i actually like librarything! its really easy to find and add books. its way too simple, really. i just find books that i want, click on it, and voila! it's added to my personal library. i'm glad that they have an expansive collection of african literature because all the books i've searched, i've found (including sundiata!). anyways, instead of cataloguing all the books that i want to read on my microsoft access at home, i can have it online. this will be easier for me because i can access this website at the library and reserve the book i need right then and there instead of trying to remember what all was on my list. oooh, and i get to add a librarything widget on my blog!!

and i will be using up the 200 slots :)

ndawa
africa 4 eva

1 comment:

DOXIEMOXIE said...

I didn't see this one, but I think I will try it.