Thursday, September 4, 2008

technology: google

salam!

google is seriously amazing. here's a list of my fav google tools: books, blogger, earth, maps, docs, youtube (of course), images, gtalk, gmail, scholar, igoogle and of course, the google toolbar. i know it sounds dorky, but i use these tools on a daily basis. they give me all the info i need, man. all i use to search is google, no yahoo, no msn... i love how google has all of these features in one site...it's amazing. i can use google for every aspect of my life. i use books and scholar and docs for school. i use youtube, gtalk, gmail to keep up with the world and my friends. i love looking up random countries on google earth when i'm bored, lol. i love looking at senegal and south africa. kudos to the inventors of google....truly a display of human intelligence and innovation.

ok, i'm done sweatin' google now. back to real life....

ndawa
africa 4 eva

1 comment:

DOXIEMOXIE said...

Adama's cheeks are too cute! I just want to squeez'em. I'm sure she's a lot bigger by now. I'm also sure she loves her aunty Awa too!